WELCOME TO LOCOEMON's SITE ⇨ +Follow | Dashboard
hey dearest readers ♥










14 ayat2 best dlm internet .
Thursday, December 16, 2010 | Thursday, December 16, 2010 | 0 comments
Photography Pictures, Images and Photos

1. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

2. A hug is like a boomerang - you get it back right away.

3. It was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

4. If you want to be loved, be lovable.

5. Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'

6. Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.

7. The friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.

8. The language of friendship is not words but meanings.

9. There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.

10. Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.

11. The best proof of love is trust. :)

12. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.

13. When love is not madness, it is not love.

14. You don't have to go looking for love when it's where you come from.


my favourite ; 2 , 3 , 9 , 11 , 12 . . . lets learn from these words . sometimes , its worth :)

copy paste ;)

thanks for reading . much love ❤


Older Post | Newer Post